Monday, May 12, 2003

Missed opportunities.....

Someone Googled Jeanette Beauregard yesterday, and wound up on my site, where they spent quite a bit of time. This blew my mind.

Now I'm curious who this was, and why they didn't leave a comment. Was it the same Jeanette who went to NIU with me, and who I mentioned in my blog? (And yes, who I had a crush on a long time ago, and would love to know what she's up to today?) Or was it someone else?

So if you come back here, oh mystery person, identify yourself, and satisfy my aching curiousity.......

Maybe I should mention another old girlfriend, and see what happens. After all, just because I dumped Brenda Keller in 1983 doesn't mean I don't think about her every now and then. Usually, just to kick myself for losing every picture I had of her, but occasionally to wonder what's she's up to these days, and if she remembers me....

No comments: