Tuesday, September 06, 2005

So, if you're one of the three or four people who regularly read the old site - the one over at crimeny.net, which now becomes the old site as this returns to being my regular hang out - you probably wondered what the hell happened to my blog. Get in line, because I'm wondering too.

One day, it was there. The next, it was gone. Suspended at first, then gone entirely. Nearly two years of work shot to hell, as my archives and all disappeared without a word or a trace. Kelly had graciously volunteered to host my blog, then she dropped off the planet without so much as offering to transfer my blog elsewhere or sell me the domain name. Go there now, and you'll find it's status is 'expired'. I tried to contact the people in the 'why am I seeing this' link, only to get no response. Even if I had, I have nowhere to host the domain.

So I'm back to square one. In my absence, Blogger has improved, so things are better than when I fled to MT format. And I get to start all over. I toyed with that idea, trying to come up with a new perspective, or format or name. I'll keep it in mind.

In the meantime, I've been going through a kind of malaise since the Bar Exam - I have lacked any real motivation to do anything at all. I'm starting to come out of that funk, though, so things will look up from here. Expect me to post here regularly, and I'll be in touch with anyone that linked to me in the past to update their link.

Ahhh. Feels good to be back....

1 comment:

Lumina said...

Hey Greg,

I am so happy that you are back. Kept coming back to check and the only thing I saw was 'testing... testing...' I am sorry about the bar exam! and I will take you up on that beer and ticket, when I pass through Chicago some day! heee... Maybe I'll take my yearly vacation there next year! That's a thought. When I passed throught there about 4-5yrs ago, some guy that I met at the train station offer to take me to the Chicago Museum. And there I went. It was fun! I wish I had spend more time but the train to ND made a pitt stop for only 2hrs. Haven't gone there since! Well, just when a flight has stop at O'hare where my bf lost his ID. It was a real bad thing!
I am truly happy that I found you! heee... Have I mention that! hee... Thanks also for passing by at my site.

Your up and running,

Maizzy