Friday, March 14, 2003

Ahh...the weekend. Time to relax. Right.

Tax season is really starting to pick up. Tonight and next Friday are booked; tomorrow is end-to-end, starting at 10, and next Saturday is half-booked already. To think a month ago I was bored here at the tax office on a Saturday afternoon.

And the weather is picking up with it. Temps are expected to be in the 60's for the next few days, so......I may need to take the motorcycle out for a spin. I've been itching to ride.....maybe I'll get the license this year. Hmm....there's something else I need to do - get the license.

And the best news of all....I have a date tomorrow. With a lovely young nurse. Things have went well on the phone all week, though I didn't call her last night because I needed to get some work done. Maybe she'll call tonight. If not, I'll be dining with her tomorrow. And if dinner goes as well as the phone calls, I'm going to have a shit-eating grin on my face for a week.

No comments: